Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swimming in testosterone!

Aaaaccckkkkkk! I think I have finally hit the wall with male cards! Losing mojo .... must ... have ... girly ... things.. ! So here are the last couple of male cards (see earlier entries for the story) plus a Tilda card I made a while back as a thank you for a RAK.

For the first one I had more fun with puff paint on the beer mug from Cheers To You and mixed it with an old favourite, Enjoy Every Moment. The papers are from Windsor Knot DSP, which I really like BTW, even tho they are mostly masculine looking! And the little chipboard star is from On Board Essentials.

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

The next one - the last one! - again uses stuff from the Simply Sent kit and matching stamp set, with the addition of a double-punched star. Could be a birthday card or congrats card, I guess - I don't know what I was thinking when I did it!!!

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

And lastly, to save my sanity, a beautiful little girly card! Yay! Just as well I have two girls and not two boys, I'm thinking! I just LURVE this brocade blue DSP from the Patterns II hostess set.

Created by Kez. Some stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

That's all folks! Hope you have a good day and thanks for calling in.

Cheers

Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Heya Kez....as I mentioned y'day.....u have now put the thrusters on full and blown out of the Bloke-a-geddon gravitational pull (at least for another year). Tilda is way cute...and unfortunately I have jumped on the bandwagon and am looking at my 1st one of them!!! LOL Gotta embrace my inner sheila!!